- Home page
- Aventurine Jewelry : LUCK AND MONEY
Aventurine Jewelry : LUCK AND MONEY
To attract LUCK AND MONEY adopt the bracelet or the necklace with its stone Aventurine
The Aventurine stone is the stone of abundance par excellence to generously capture wealth, prosperity and dazzling professional success.
Aventurine is known in the world of gemology as the stone that brings the most luck in games of chance and attracts money like a magnet.
It is the stone of stones, considered the most effective of all the luckyones.
Our advice to attract luck:
Before you put on your bracelet or necklace, take a deep breath and give your aventurine stone an intention, whether for luck or prosperity in your career and personal life.
This way, the aventurine will hold that intention to spread generously when you need luck and sudden, unexpected sources of money in your life.
- Natural Aventurine Stone
- Source: India
- Bracelets adjustable to any wrist size
- Dimension of the stone: 9x13mm
- Detailed instructions offered with each jewel
- Gift bag offered
➢ Our advice:
- You can wear several stones at the same time but you will need to balance the energies of the stones on the body with for example 1 bracelet on each wrist rather than the 2 on the same arm or 1 bracelet + 1 necklace.
- Think of the natural incense paper to purify your stone every week so that it keeps its efficiency.
- Think of the Flower of Life to recharge all your stones very simply.
Natural stones help to improve your daily well-being but do not replace a medical advice and treatment adapted to your needs.
- Shipping :
Your item will be shipped within 24 hours (Monday to Friday) after your order has been confirmed.
- Delivery :
Find here the delivery times. We deliver worldwide including DOM/TOM.
- Return :
You are mistaken in the choice of a stone or your jewel does not suit you?
You just have to send it back to this address:
L'Atelier d'Eva 31 route de leuline 62500 Zudausques
Do not hesitate to contact us contact us if you have any questions !
◉ How to use the stone?Find our tips and information to make the best use ofyour stone.